Sunday, February 22, 2009

Journal 7: Activities outside school

Hi everyone, besides school lessons, I am involved in swimming, chinese tuition, piano and I.T CCA on Monday to Sunday. For every activity, I spend a day participating in it every week. For swimming, I spend an hour in it; For chinese tuition, I spend three hours in it; For piano, it is 45mins and for I.T CCA, I take 2 and a half hours. The reason for taking swimming lessons is to build up my survivor skills; Taking piano lessons is to enjoy music, and learn how to feel and create music; taking chinese tuition is to increase my chinese knowledge and acheive sucess in my PSLE and my future; And lastly, taking I.T CCA is just an interest for me. Yes, these activities are necessary for me as they build up my knowledge and bring me a bright and sucessful future. Sometimes I feel a bit tired from taking part in these activities, and also feel that they might affect my studies, but never did happen, and I would never want ot give them up. For me, I cannot really speak for others, as everyone has their own opinion on whether they want to take part in outside of school activities.

No comments: