Sunday, February 8, 2009

Journal 6: Target Setting

Hi Mr Lau, the purpose for setting targets for the various subjects is to giving ourselves a goal to achieve and accomplish. I think that setting targets is useful as this gives us a nudge and remind ourselves of what we want to achieve.For me, I have set my targets for all A* as this way, I may have a chance to get into Raffles Institution. What I am doing is reading and finding common mistakes in the past PSLEs. My parents are helping me by proviing me with lots of assesment books to strengthen my knowledge so that I can excel in the upcoming examinations. Actually, what have I done is ask my neighbours on how they did their PSLE and set myself to do better than them. I think the prevoius talk that the school held is already helpful as the talk gave infomation to our parents about the PSLE and so now my parents can help me even more throughout my studies.

No comments: