Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Journal 14: Addiction to Computer Games

Hi Mr Lau, for me, I do play computer games, mainly because it is fun. Some of the games that I play are miniclip games and Club Penguin. The reason I am attracted to the computer games is because they are interesting and has a great storyboard. In my views, I think that many students play computer games, reason being it helps the student to relax and stay away from school work for a while. If I count how many hours I play computer games, it will be about three and a half hours ( Half an hour a day). I really do not think that playing computer games will affect our studies. If we manage our time well, have an equal balance of study and play, playing computer games will not affect our studies. Lastly, I am aware that people can be addicted to computer games, however, I am not too sure that I can do something about it, being at this age. So I will just hope that these people's parents will remind to watch their time.

No comments: