Thursday, May 15, 2008

Journal 5: International Friendship Day

Since the International Friendship Day celebration, I think that a true friend is someone who does not bother about which race that the person come from to be friends, and also someone who respects their friends. I think that in this world , it is important to have friends, or else this world will be very lonely and unhappy as friends gives out happiness and joy throughout. To build a strong friendship with others, I should respect others for their buisness and help them when they are in need. The reason Singapore is friendly with other countries is because Singapore is a small country and so we need efficient supplies, so we ask other countries for them. Because of this, I think that other countries like Malaysia is kind enough to give us the supplies we need. I enjoyed the performance of International Friendship Day especially the running with the fire and the martial arts. I think that art and music can be shown to represent International Friendship Day next year, as they can show different countries' art and music.

No comments: