Thursday, November 6, 2008

Journal 17: Vandalism

Hi Mr Lau, 'littering' is leaving litter around, while 'vandalism' means destroying property. From What I know, the difference between 'littering' and 'vandalism' is that 'vandalism' is much more serious that 'littering'. The reason children litter and vandalise is because they think it is fun and others will clean it up for them. When I see that the place is full of litter or vandalised, I feel a bit embarrass, because everyone has a part to keep the earth litter&vandalism-free, and still some does not play their part. I have seen all places full of litter, but for vandalism, I have only seen one place vandalised. It was a couple of houses away from my aunt's house. I think that if littering or vandalism happens in our school, we should take action and punish those who littered or vandalised. This way, we can make our school's cleaners' jobs easier, and also let us study in an litter & vandalism-free school.

No comments: